Member BenefitsThe Greater Greer Chamber of Commerce is the largest business and professional association in Greer, representing over 570 member companies. Our mission is to champion economic prosperity for our members and the Greater Greer community. In order to achieve that mission, the Chamber offers many programs and services and is engaged on many fronts in the business development arena.
The full Chamber membership includes CEOs of both large and midsize corporations, small business owners and individual entrepreneurs – all working together for the betterment of Greer. To encourage the growth and economic development of Greer, Chamber committees provide members with the opportunity to participate and provide input on key issues. Chamber leadership is involved throughout the wider community, encouraging vision and cooperation in long-range regional planning and decision-making. Our events and programs are designed to not only enhance the visibility of our member businesses, but economic development efforts as well.
As a Chamber member, we hope that you will take advantage of the many opportunities that are available to you. The following are the Member Benefits for the Greater Greer Chamber of Commerce:
- Listing on the Chamber website and link to member’s site on www.greerchamber.com
- Recognition in the Business Progress newsletter and at the Board of Directors meeting upon joining
- Recognition at the monthly First Friday Luncheon event
- Invitation to the monthly Chamber 101 - Member Orientation
- Participation in the Chamber’s Member to Member discount program
- Advertising and marketing opportunities through Chamber publications and events
- Volunteer opportunities through Chamber committees
- Inclusion in the Chamber’s member referral program
- Utilization of brochure racks in the Chamber lobby
- Chamber membership decal
- Networking Opportunities: Member pricing at all networking events which gives you access to more than 25 events per year providing contact with business leaders; events to include: Network at Noon, First Friday Luncheon, Annual Golf Tournament, Annual Celebration, SSS Events, IgniteGreer events, Pelham Powere Breakfast Events, Business After Hours and others!
- Opportunity to be a member of Legislative Grassroots program
- Ribbon cutting or relocation ceremony
- Notary services
- Monthly small business consultation with Small Business Development Center
- Business training/workshops
- Educational opportunities
- Leadership Development
- Chamber lobbyist who represents your business in Columbia
- Opportunity to travel to Washington, DC and Columbia to meet with elected officials
- Participation in the Bottom Line Benefits Program, which offers special health
- insurance pricing, discounts on local and long distance telephone services and
- internet services, and discounts on office supplies.
- Participation in the Member to Member Discount Program
- Utlization of Members Area on Website for events
- Opportunity to participate in President’s Patrol
- Opportunity to purchase banner ad on Chamber website for promotion
- Please contact us if you have any questions about your membership - we are here to serve you.