LEADERSHIP Greer is a leadership development program established in 1978 by the Greer Chamber.
Now featuring Authentic Leadership training provided by Find Great People International!
- Inform about the community
- Past, present & future
- Challenges, problems & possible solutions
- Identify and select highly motivated leaders and potential leaders to participate
- Examine and challenge participants to respond to the needs of the community and the dynamics of social and economic change.
- Develop a sense of bonding and cooperation between the participants, which will provide a common ground for working together on community needs.
- Create a dialogue and sense of teamwork between the participants and community leaders.
- Identify organizational and individual opportunities for community involvement and assist in the placement of participants.
The Leadership Greer Program is governed by the Executive Committee of the Chamber and the Leadership Development Council which is made up of past Leadership participants. The Leadership Development Council works with the program director to determine the curriculum and help coordinate the sessions which are held each month. These sessions explore issues and topics important to the Greer community.
- First two sessions in September focus on team building and problem solving within a society.
- Greer-Past, Present & Future
- State and Local Government
- Human Services
- Economic Development
- Criminal Justice/Legal
- Media Communications
- Quality of Life
- People who live or work in Greer
- All sectors of the community
- $800 for Chamber members, $900 for non-members.
Sponsorships are available to help provide scholarships and lunch for the class participants. Many area businesses contribute by not only sending their employees, but also by sponsoring a lunch, or contributing a half scholarship for the program.
If you would like more information, please contact Lynn Pascazio at (864) 877-3131, ext. 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to apply to be in the 2014-2015 class?
Applications will be available in the spring of 2014. Please contact Lynn Pascazio (email@example.com) if you are interested.