While many people are out of work, some companies are hiring during the coronavirus outbreak. Here are the latest. Click on the blue links to learn more or apply. We will continue to add to the list as we learn about more.
- American Security: hiring for various security positions across the Upstate.
- Dominion Senior Living Several temporary and permanent positions available. Temporary work assignments offer flexible work schedules with no contracts or previous experience necessary.
- CVS: has announced plans to hire 50,000 full-time, part-time and temporary roles across the country as the nation battles the coronavirus outbreak.
- Comfort Keepers Home Care offers a wide selection of rewarding in home caregiver opportunities – part-time and full time – for people who have a heartfelt desire to help seniors and adults live safely, independently and happily in the comfort of their own homes. Greenville | Spartanburg | Tryon
- Walgreens: plans to fill roughly 9,500 existing full and part-time roles in stores across the U.S. due to ‘significant demands on our stores and pharmacies during this time.’ Most positions are customer service associates, pharmacy technicians and shift leads.
- Dollar General : plans to nearly double its normal hiring rate and add up to 50,000 employees by the end of April as it continues to diligently work to support customers’ needs. More details
- Publix: hiring thousands of new employees across its seven-state footprint in order to meet the demand driven by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Ingles: Short-term and long-term positions available
- Jet’s Pizza is hiring delivery drivers in 20 states, including North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia.
- Walmart: announced it is hiring 150,000 people in the U.S. through the end of May. In South Carolina, Walmart plans to hire more than 3,400 associates to work in stores, clubs, distribution centers and fulfillment centers.
- Upstate business Elite Home Care is looking to hire folks to help those health officials say are most vulnerable to the coronavirus; senior citizens and adults with special care needs.
- Summit Janitorial Services